On our blog, we'll be tracking our learning journey throughout 2013. Please join in and help us by providing feedback and comments. We'd love to hear from you!
From Mrs Marshall & Room 14

Thursday 20 September 2012

The Hydroslide (by Jake, age 7)

Do you have any feedback for Jake on his first draft?



A black hole. The water is vanishing. I'm going in.

"I can't see!"

I twirl around. Water is splashing in my face as I twist and turn. Some goes in my mouth and it tastes of chemicals. The water is moving really fast and I feel sick, but it's still awesome.

A wave is getting close and.....splash! I'm rushing down with the water. My teeth are chattering, my knuckles are white, as the wild water twists me up the sides. I burst out of the hole, exploding and the water backflips me.

It's REALLY fun!

3 comments:

  1. I like the way that you put wow words. From Noah

    ReplyDelete
  2. well done jake nice describing words. Shamus

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow jake thats an awesome story I love how you described how you felt.you were very brave Emma

    ReplyDelete