On our blog, we'll be tracking our learning journey throughout 2013. Please join in and help us by providing feedback and comments. We'd love to hear from you!
From Mrs Marshall & Room 14

Thursday 20 September 2012

Skyping Gran (by Sean, age 7)


Do you have any feedback for Sean on this piece of writing?


At Lucy’s party, I’m going to be Mickey Mouse. My mum’s going to be Donald Duck. Matthew is going to be Batman. Katie is going to be Cat Woman. Dad’s going to be Superman.

We skyped Gran on Monday night, on the computer. We told Gran about Lucy’s Dress-up Party. Gran said she wants to be a princess! We all laughed about Gran being a princess.

Gran can’t hear at all, so I wrote her a note that said,
“I love you, Gran.”

Gran felt happy.

4 comments:

  1. Gran loves you so much and can't wait to see you later on this year. She loves your writing!
    Mum x

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome writing Sean,I'm looking forward to the party!Katie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Taine! That was very awesome writing.I liked the part when you said Taylor looked at Grace.From Taylor







    ReplyDelete
  4. I know that you are sad Sean that Gran is not coming next week. We will see her next year. I know how much you miss her. She loves it when you talk to her on skype. She would love to see more of your writing on here. Love Mum xx

    ReplyDelete