On our blog, we'll be tracking our learning journey throughout 2013. Please join in and help us by providing feedback and comments. We'd love to hear from you!
From Mrs Marshall & Room 14

Thursday 20 September 2012

My First Time at Jujitsu (by Lewis B, age 7)

Do you have any feedback for Lewis B on his writing so far?



This is the first time. 

My Mum drove and I was so bored as we were trying to find the place.

Now we are here, on the couch, avoiding the play area. My mum is just here to watch, and the teachers will check on the Jujitsu kids. 

"Now we are playing 'Stay on the Land'. We all need to be careful!" says the teacher.

I don't want to get munched and crunched!

I get on the mats and try this for the first time.  I'm enjoying it, but those children are just too loud! This is my chance to get them. I go on the mattress and knock them off.

"Now, this is easy," says one of the other players. 

When it's the end, and it's time to go home, we have to handshake, then we get back in the car to go home.




2 comments:

  1. Lewis B, we really enjoyed reading your story!! You are getting so good at Jujitsu now and you even a have a yellow tab on your Jujitsu belt!! From Heather and Olive (Lewis B's mum and little sister).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Lewis, what an awesome piece of writing! Can you teach the class some Jujitsu moves?
    Gillian (Seans' mum)

    ReplyDelete