On our blog, we'll be tracking our learning journey throughout 2013. Please join in and help us by providing feedback and comments. We'd love to hear from you!
From Mrs Marshall & Room 14

Thursday 20 September 2012

The Bike Ride (by Taya, age 7)

Do you have any feedback for Taya on her writing so far?


Smelling bark off trees as I rode along, with dirt under my wheels. Cold winds whistled through my ears. My sister's voice saying "You can do it!"

I try my very best. Breathing in fresh air as I go by. I feel so proud of myself as I blast off into the woods. 

5 comments:

  1. Could you make your story longer Shamus

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Taya I like your story. I like how you said smelling bark off trees as I rode along, with dirt under my wheels.

    From your best friend Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Taya I love your story when you said " My sister's voice saying " You can do it!"


    From your Best Friend Kaia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great story Taya with lots of description. I think I can remember that exact moment. Keep up the great riding and writing.
    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Taya I really liked your story!!!

    ReplyDelete