On our blog, we'll be tracking our learning journey throughout 2013. Please join in and help us by providing feedback and comments. We'd love to hear from you!
From Mrs Marshall & Room 14

Thursday 20 September 2012

The Diving Board (by Bronson, age 7)

Do you have any feedback for Bronson on his piece of writing?


Come on Bronson!

People were jumping off super-fast, but my mouth tasted dry.  Water echoed in my ears. My toes tingled on the prickly board.

I could see another person jump, and he did a back flip! I felt jealous because he did it and I didn't. I said to myself "Jump, Bronson! You can do it!"

Then it was silent.

"My turn," said someone.

I smiled and said, "No it's not. It's MY turn", as my feet went off the board and my body felt the air rushing past. 

1 comment:

  1. Bronson I like how you used Jumping off super fast.

    ReplyDelete