On our blog, we'll be tracking our learning journey throughout 2013. Please join in and help us by providing feedback and comments. We'd love to hear from you!
From Mrs Marshall & Room 14

Thursday 20 September 2012

My First Time on the Hydroslide (by Taylor, age 7)

Do you have any feedback for Taylor on her first draft?


My toes were shaking hard. I heard my stepdad counting loudly.

3, 2, 1, go!

Splash! Suddenly we went.

"Help!" I yelled, as I zoomed across the colours of the hydroslide.

My tastebuds tasted chlorine air. The smell was very strong, too. My heart was beating fast. I thought I was going to drown. I was terrified, but I had to keep going.

When I flew out of the hydroslide, I splashed into the pool at the end. I was proud of myself....and it was quite fun.

1 comment:

  1. Great story Taylor! I like how you have described how you felt and the atmosphere of the slide. It was very courageous of you to try the hydroslide. Teno pai!

    ReplyDelete