On our blog, we'll be tracking our learning journey throughout 2013. Please join in and help us by providing feedback and comments. We'd love to hear from you!
From Mrs Marshall & Room 14

Thursday 20 September 2012

Taking a Message to Another Class (by Erica, age 7)


Do you have any feedback for Erica on her finished piece?



My hand trembles on the smooth, cold door handle. The brown wooden door in front of me seems to block my way.

Colourful bags on brown hooks are beside me and all around me. Like children giving warm, friendly looks…..until I see that hard metal door handle.

Then my heart pounds as I open the door and hear the teacher’s voice. I take my time but that funny, wobbly feeling in my legs won’t let me move. So I just do it….. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Erica, I like how you said I take my time but that funny, wobbly feeling in my legs won't let me move. Really cool.

    From Sarah

    ReplyDelete