On our blog, we'll be tracking our learning journey throughout 2013. Please join in and help us by providing feedback and comments. We'd love to hear from you!
From Mrs Marshall & Room 14

Thursday 20 September 2012

Going to the Teachers' Printer for the First Time (by Ryan, age 7)


Do you have any feedback for Ryan on his first draft?


When I went to the printer, I stopped and was trying to be brave. I was thinking to myself, “No I’m NOT going down there”.

I saw children learning downstairs, and making lots of noise! I was shaking and staying where I was because I didn't want to go down there. 

Then Mrs Marshall gave me directions, and Hunter said, "Remember last year's class, Ryan? It's just near our old classroom".

Then I started to move again. 


1 comment:

  1. You can always rely on your friends to help. Good story Buddy.

    ReplyDelete