On our blog, we'll be tracking our learning journey throughout 2013. Please join in and help us by providing feedback and comments. We'd love to hear from you!
From Mrs Marshall & Room 14

Thursday 20 September 2012

My First Time on the Hydroslide (by Peta, age 7)

Do you have any feedback for Peta on her finished piece of writing?


I watch the water go round corners and on the roof. I feel alarmed. Am I going to do it? The screams of children echo in the tunnel, their footsteps running up the ramp thunder all around me.

Come on! You can do it!  a voice behind me says, but I say to myself, "I CAN'T do it".

Suddenly, I change my mind. I look at the water. I look at the slide.

"Right," I say, "This is it. I can do this!" and off I fly.


2 comments:

  1. Great story sweetheart. I'm really proud of you for giving it ago, despite being scared.
    Love, Mum

    ReplyDelete
  2. What lovely writing Peta! What a brave girl you are. I love going on the hydroslide.
    Gillian (Seans' mum)

    ReplyDelete