On our blog, we'll be tracking our learning journey throughout 2013. Please join in and help us by providing feedback and comments. We'd love to hear from you!
From Mrs Marshall & Room 14

Thursday 20 September 2012

St Patrick's Family Camp (by Sean, age 7)

Do you have any feedback for Sean on his piece of writing?



On Saturday, I went to St Patrick's family camp. 

We had a red and blue tent beside the cold stream. I had yummy hot chocolatey milo before I went to bed.  

The toast and vegemite for breakfast was delicious. We made a boat with straws and tape. We made the boat float in the stream.

4 comments:

  1. Fantastic writing Sean. We had a great time at the camp, didn't we Sean?
    You loved the Vegemite so much that you asked me to get some for home.
    Mum x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Family trips are all about having fun and a filled tummy!
    Marcella (mum Jilles)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you have a really good time? I saw you get the red Pat Buck! Did you buy a toy? From Heather, Olive and Lewis

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sean I really liked how you said beside the cold stream.
    Brenna

    ReplyDelete