On our blog, we'll be tracking our learning journey throughout 2013. Please join in and help us by providing feedback and comments. We'd love to hear from you!
From Mrs Marshall & Room 14

Wednesday 7 March 2012

Beach Ed (by Taylor - 6y)

Yesterday, I went to Beach Ed.
Playing Octopus

We played the game Octopus in the sand and we had a sandcastle competition. I made a cupcake castle out of sand, seaweed, sea rocks and seashells, because I thought it would be really nice.

When we went in the waves, we had a wonderful time. It was fun!

I like Beach Ed so much!

6 comments:

  1. I liked your story because you gave some detail about what you put on the

    sandcastle.

    from Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sink that was an amasing story from grace

    ReplyDelete
  3. Taylor you did a great story. You uesed heaps of detail.


    From Taya.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Taylor you did a escellent story.It was fun sharing the boogieboard
    wasn't it.
    From Peta

    ReplyDelete
  5. To Peta thanks about the comment! It WAS fun sharing the boogie board. I cant wait to do it again! from Taylor May Page Williams.

    ReplyDelete