On our blog, we'll be tracking our learning journey throughout 2013. Please join in and help us by providing feedback and comments. We'd love to hear from you!
From Mrs Marshall & Room 14

Wednesday 7 March 2012

Beach Ed (by Noah - 6y)


Yesterday, I went to St Clair Beach. When I got in there, we watched a movie. It was about safety rules. After the movie, we played a game called “Who Wants To Be A Millionaire?”

Do you like my jellyfish?
I went to the playground for lunch, and everyone got to play then we got undressed to go to the beach and play in the water. I made a jellyfish in the sand. 


After that, we went back to school.

9 comments:

  1. I like yor jellyfish. fromRyan

    ReplyDelete
  2. noah, that was a cool story because you had a cool jellyfish. From Maia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have you ever seen a real jellyfish before? I have seen a dead one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. to noah I liked your jellyfish I enjoid playing sand attack with you from your best friend hunter

    ReplyDelete
  5. Noah that look like fun was it hard Noah From Bronson.

    ReplyDelete
  6. it is a botafoll artwork Noah! from jilles

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like your jellyfish.is it evil and some sting .fromLewis

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi noah I liked your story from best frined Taine

    ReplyDelete
  9. what an awesome story from hunter

    ReplyDelete