On our blog, we'll be tracking our learning journey throughout 2013. Please join in and help us by providing feedback and comments. We'd love to hear from you!
From Mrs Marshall & Room 14

Monday 14 May 2012

Moana Pool (by Taine, age 6)


In the weekend, I went to the pools.

I was trying to catch my dad, but he was too fast. I didn’t give up. I tried again and again, then I caught him!

After that, I saw a bouncy slide in the pool that you couldn’t dive off. It was a pirate slide and it was blue and yellow. I went up ten times and my brother went down eight times. Dad had to hold Ardeka. Mum didn’t go in because she didn’t want to get wet!

Suddenly Mum shouted, “Get out!” because we were too far from her. We did, and she dried us with the towel.

We got a milkshake, then I said, “Can we stay here for a little bit longer?” Mum said, “Ok,” and we said, “Thank you!”

Mum said, “Have fun!” and we said, “We will!” 

I went to the hydroslide then and I had so much fun.




3 comments:

  1. Taine, well done on a FANTASTIC piece of writing! In this recount, you chose a topic that lots of your audience can relate to, because they've been to Moana Pool, too! Not only that, but you worked super-hard to keep giving your audience the information they need to be able to "see" your fun day in their minds. Keep up the good work!
    From Mrs Marshall

    ReplyDelete
  2. To Hadlee.I REALLY like how you used beautiful colours out of playdoh. From Taylor.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! Taine! What great writing you have done.
    From Taylor.







    2.
    3.
    4.
    5.
    6.
    7.
    8.

    ReplyDelete