On our blog, we'll be tracking our learning journey throughout 2013. Please join in and help us by providing feedback and comments. We'd love to hear from you!
From Mrs Marshall & Room 14

Tuesday 3 April 2012

SUPER JUNGLE GIRL by Taya (age 6)


Wow! I swooped down from a humungous tree, on a rope. An animal approached below me. It scrambled around, then it buzzed away fast.

I felt like something magical was happening. I felt tingling in me.

Just then, something EXPLODED out of my fingers! It was fire with words on it.  Fire with words on it?

It said, “Do not touch anyone’s power. Ever. Or you will lose your power and not be able to get it back until 100 years have past.”

Then, the fire fizzled out and all that was left was smoke that seemed to flutter like a fantail’s wings.

I stood there. Standing still. Wondering what was going to happen next…

7 comments:

  1. Great story Taya! Love reading it and can't wait to see what happens next!
    Mum and Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. EXCELLENT story Taya From your BEST friend Kaia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool story Taya. You used lots of wow words.

    From Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the way you used like a fantails wings. From Erica.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an amazing story I think you are going to be a famous writer one day. We will be able to say we knew lyou when you were little. Love Aunty P xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful story Taya.I think you are a great storyteller.Grandma and Grandad

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Taya that was an awesome story I liked the way you said a fantails wings.
    From Peta

    ReplyDelete