On our blog, we'll be tracking our learning journey throughout 2013. Please join in and help us by providing feedback and comments. We'd love to hear from you!
From Mrs Marshall & Room 14

Tuesday 3 April 2012

GETTING AWAY by Sarah (age 6)


I have a sword that helps me climb up trees because it can make me fly. And I have a mask that’s as red as fire.

I am fighting a boy who has water, fire and ice. WOW! He is chasing me, so I run as fast as a cheetah. Ahead of me, I see sparkles. They are coming from the boy’s arrow.

I get my sword and fly above him. Rain comes. Drip. Drop. The rain is making a wall that blocks the arrows! The arrows stop and I climb up the nearest tree.

From there, I can see the boy trying to climb up the wall of water. I can also see a way to get out of the forest! I jump down from the tree and run towards the way out! “I hope this works!” I say to myself as I paddle across the river.

8 comments:

  1. Sarah you uesed hepes of wow words i cant wait until you write more from Taya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, such an awesome story Sarah. I really enjoyed reading it, keep up the good work.

    From Dad and Mum.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice job Sarah, that was a very interesting and special story. You should totally have a part 2!

    Mohammed

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome story Sarah, very creative. Good job :)

    From Majd

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome story Sarah I loved the way you said I hope this works!
    From Peta

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks a lot.

    From Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great story Sarah, you have a great imagination!!

    Nibras.

    ReplyDelete
  8. GREAT job Sarah !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! From Kaia

    ReplyDelete