On our blog, we'll be tracking our learning journey throughout 2013. Please join in and help us by providing feedback and comments. We'd love to hear from you!
From Mrs Marshall & Room 14

Tuesday 3 April 2012

I'M WATERGIRL by Ella (age 6)


I’m Watergirl, and my power is throwing waterballs. When I go into lava, though, I lose my power. I have peachy hair and peachy everything.

I can help people. People say, “Thankyou” and they say “I owe my life to you.”

One day, a girl got grabbed out of her house. She screamed “Aaaghhhh!” really loudly so I ran to her and saved her by throwing waterballs at her attacker. I took her home and she hugged me.

I save the day every time! I love being a superhero!

5 comments:

  1. Dear Ella your story was great I liked how you used wow words from Gracie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Ella your story was awesome I loved the way you said I save the day every time!
    from Peta

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I love yor superhero.From Zac.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WoW! Ella I just love all the story's you get to put on the blog. I just wish I had a story on the blog.

    From Peta

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ells i liked how you said i owe my life to you.


    From Sarah

    ReplyDelete